|See also||ncGraphCreate(), ncGraphAllocate(), ncGraphDestroy()|
The ncGraphHandle_t struct is an abstraction for a network graph that is used throughout the API.
- Initialize a ncGraphHandle_t struct with ncGraphCreate().
- Create input and output FIFO queues and allocate the graph to a neural compute device with ncGraphAllocateWithFifos()/ncGraphAllocateWithFifosEx().
- Alternatively, just allocate the graph with ncGraphAllocate() and handle FIFO creation and allocation separately.
- Write an image to the input FIFO and queue an inference with ncGraphQueueInferenceWithFifoElem().
- You can also just queue an inference from an input FIFO that already contains elements with ncGraphQueueInference()
- When finished, destroy the graph handle and free associated resources with ncGraphDestroy()
See the C API Overview for more information about typical API usage.