Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute SDK C API v1
The SDK comes with a C language API that enables developers to create applications in C or C++ that utilize hardware-accelerated Deep Neural Networks via the Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick (Intel® Movidius™ NCS). The C API is provided as a header file (mvnc.h) and an associated library file (libmvnc.so), both of which are placed on the development computer when the SDK is installed. Details of the C API are provided below and within the documentation avilable via the link in each line.
- mvncStatus: Contains possible return values for API functions.
- mvncDeviceOptions: Contains all possible options to get/set for an Intel® Movidius™ NCS device, and their data types.
- mvncGraphOptions: Contains all possible options to get/set for a graph, and their data types.
- mvncGlobalOptions: Contains all possible global options to get/set, and their data types.
- mvncGetDeviceName: Retrieves the name of an Intel® Movidius™ NCS device that can be opened.
- mvncOpenDevice: Opens an Intel® Movidius™ NCS device for use by the application.
- mvncAllocateGraph: Allocates a graph for a specific Intel® Movidius™ NCS device in preparation for computing inferences.
- mvncDeallocateGraph: Deallocates and frees resouces associated with a graph.
- mvncLoadTensor: Initiates an inference by providing input to the neural network.
- mvncGetResult: Retrieves the result of an inference that was previously initiated.
- mvncSetGraphOption: Sets an option for a graph.
- mvncGetGraphOption: Retrieves the current value of an option for a graph.
- mvncSetDeviceOption: Sets an option for an Intel® Movidius™ NCS device.
- mvncGetDeviceOption: Retrieves the current value of an option for an Intel® Movidius™ NCS device.
- mvncSetGlobalOption: Sets a global option for an application.
- mvncGetGlobalOption: Retrieves the current value of a global option for an application.
- mvncCloseDevice: Closes a previously opened Intel® Movidius™ NCS device.